Terms & Conditions on apseller.com
Welcome to AP Seller International. By accessing this web site, registering an account, placing an order or by viewing any information or content from or to the website or it’s services, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and that you are 18 years of age or more. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The following nouns in these terms shall have the following definitions.
1. “AP Seller International”, “This Website”, “apseller.com”, “Us” or “We” refers to the owner of the website.
2. “You” or “Customer”” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. “Purchasing Service”: Trading service operated by us to purchase digital products for customer.
4. “Product Related Customer Support”: The manufacturer of the product or the website that actually provide the service (Third party content).
5. “Product Providers”: Sellers of online stores in popular marketplaces worldwide.
6. “Terms and Conditions and so on”: Service terms, notices of this Website and so on.
01. Ordering Digital Goods and Services
This Website only provides a “place” of trading for customers. We only provide a purchasing service from product provider (worldwide marketplaces) to you. We will not assume any guarantee liability for purchase, service or other trading behaviours between you and product providers, products and services you purchased or other trading problems.
Customer (You) agrees that the sum drawn out from his/her credit card/payment card may differ from the sum specified in the good value and unconditionally agrees with the right of us to determine internal course of the currency exchange.
Orders are processed after payment has been received. Information regarding the status of your order shall be sent to the email address provided during registration. The content of your order shall be sent to you by email as soon as the payment confirmation has been received.
The processing lead-time of your order depends on the means of payment you have chosen. Usually it does not exceed 24 hours for online payments during opening time. Click Here to access our Delivery Information for more information.
We reserve the right to impose additional control of transactions which we consider to be suspicious. This applies mostly to orders placed using online credit cards and some payment gateways.
Payment fraud or abuse our system are conspiring to defraud us. Such case will result in banned for reversing funds and visiting this website. If the case is serious we reserved the right to report to police or appropriate units.
Our product or service is to provide a purchasing service on behalf of you. We do not have access or authority to provide any product related customer support, and we don’t have any relations on their daily operations (Third party content). It is also understood that a customer must undertake research before purchasing any services, as order once processed cannot be refunded, any technical issues or any other problems related with the product has to be addressed by companies or relevant websites’ customer support team. we can only extend help in payment related issues which a customer makes to us.
03. Third party content
AP Seller International may provide third-party content on the service or the site and also may provide links to websites and content of third-parties (collectively referred to as the “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and AP Seller International makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding Third Party Content including, but not limited to, its accuracy or completeness. By usage of the site you acknowledge and agree that AP Seller International is not responsible or liable in shape or form for any Third Party Content, and therefore undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users shall use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
This Website is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information to other sites accessible on the site, nor is responsible for the existence of a link to this site on other sites.
04. Advertisements and promotions; third-party products and services
AP Seller International may run advertisements and promotions linked or otherwise obtained from third-parties via the service or the site. We reserves the right to provide information about or links to third-party products or services via the service or the site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third-parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third-party. We assumes no responsibility nor liable for any loss or damage of any sort that may be incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions with a third-party.
The apseller.com logos and slogan contained in the Site (or made available via the service) are trademarks of apseller.com. Unless operating under prior written permission or consent, these materials may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or even in part.
alipay.com is a domain/trademark which owned by Alibaba Group. apseller.com and previous domain alipayreseller.com do not have any direct relations with them.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
AP Seller International provides the service and the site on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations, warranties, covenants or conditions of any kind. We do not make any claim that the service or the site will be uninterrupted, error-free or completely secure.
We cannot be held liable for any financial or legal loss due to any problems arising from our product providers. Those product providers can change their mode of operation/product/service at any time. Refund will NOT be issued If the product provider/manufacturer is non-operational due to some technical issues or closed due to court or closed by law or any other issues including website is inaccessible. We provide purchasing service only.
After the digital product or purchased service is delivered to you, it is your responsibility to take care of your product. If by any chance you lost, hacked, stolen or by some other way you lost command over your product. We won’t be able to restore, refund or replace it.
Purchased Service shall be used only for User’s personal purposes inflicting no harm (in any of its manifestations) to any other legal entities or individuals.
The digital product or purchased service shall not be used by user for downloading/uploading from/to the Internet on any of the purposes :
– To access a content, which violates any copyright, patent; trade mark, trade secret, or other right belonging to any persons;
– To access a content, which has explicit sexual or pornographic substance, materials for adults, materials inciting violence, hatred or racism, or indecent information;
– To access a content which containing viruses and/or other programs (codes, scripts, active content, etc.) designed for operation termination or failure, collection of information leading to loss of confidentiality or losses during operation, obtaining unauthorized access to system resources, restriction in operation of any software, hardware or communication means, and other actions for the purpose of inflicting harm;
– To access a content violating any legislation in the sphere of distributing information on human and child trafficking, production and sales of weapons and/or forbidden substances, and/or material which is illegal, tortuous, threatening, violent, insulting, sensitive, damaging, vulgar, discrediting, entrenching on one’s personal life, or inadmissible on racial, ethnic and other grounds.
– To access a content violating legislation of a country (or any of its part), a citizen whereof such User is, in which it resides, in which it is currently located, or in which it plans to stay with the content.
You agree to indemnify and guarantee AP Seller International against any claim or action, losses, and expenses (including court fees) resulting from the violation of the Terms of Service, copyright infraction, or public order troubling.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the site and all areas of the service if we have sufficient reason to believe that you have breached any of the terms.
09. Refunds Policy
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy. Please note that we do not provide partial refunds. Given the nature of the purchasing service, in the case of an order which has already been processed, it is not possible to offer a refund or to cancel an extension.
Given our fast treatment of the orders, we advise you to make your request of cancellation as quickly as possible. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that your demand can still be taken into consideration. Reimbursement should be completed within 7 working days.
Any modification of these terms can be made at any time without prior publication or announcement.
11. Further Questions?
Should you have any further questions regarding the terms outlined above, site or service please send us an email by support (a) apseller (.) com or create a Support Ticket here.